Adsorber ААС-1000 for air purification at sewage pumping stations
Atmospheric pollution with hydrogen sulphide and other unpleasant or strong smelling gaseous compounds is a problem faced by sewage pumping stations and many other production and non-production facilities.
Our solution is the ААС-1000 adsorption device with catalytic cleaning. Undesirable impurities are eliminated by this device through the use of the activated carbon. The contaminated air enters the working chamber through the gas duct where it passes through the adsorbent layer that absorbs foul smells. Thus, clean air meeting the requirements of environmental legislation is the outflow from the adsorber.
Our AAC-1000 adsorption-catalytic cleaning device passed the procedure of mandatory declaration of compliance with the requirements of the Technical Guidelines of the Customs Union 010/2011 “On the Safety of Machinery and Equipment”. The confirming entry in the Unified Register of Registered Declarations of Compliance is posted on the website of the RusAccreditation (Federal accreditation agency).
And also, the certificate of conformity N 0250255 with validity until 06.06.2021 has been obtained.
Technical specifications of the ААС-1000
The environment where the device is used is corrosive and has the hazard class 2 according to GOST (All-Union State Standard) 12.1.007-76 „Occupational Safety Standards System. Noxious Substances. Classification and General Safety Requirements“. It is non-explosive and non-flammable.
|Technical specifications / Model||AAC-1000|
|The capacity for purified air, m3/h||
|Maximum hydraulic resistance of the apparatus, Pa||1000|
|Maximum allowable vacuum in the apparatus casing, Pa||5000|
|Air temperature at the entrance to the device, oC||
|Maximum relative air humidity, %||90|
|Maximum concentration of hydrogen sulphide, g/Nm3||
|Maximum mass of the apparatus without adsorbent, kg||240|
|Maximum mass of adsorbent, kg||140|
|Adsorbent||As a sorbent, activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide is used, developed and tested under operating conditions at the sewage pumping station. The lifetime of the adsorbent is at least 1,5 – 2 years.
The service life of the sorbent is at least 16-19 months (at a concentration of total sulphur in the purified gas of not more than 2 mg/m3). The service life of the apparatus is 10 years, from the time of commissioning.
|Units of the device||All units of the device are made of 12Х18Н10Т* stainless steel, profile products are made of 08Х18Н10** stainless steel (analogue of AISI 304).
The gasket material is 1Н-I-ТМКЩ-С-3*** sheet, GOST (All-Union State Standard) 7338-90 „Rubber and rubber-fabric sheets. Specifications“.
|Adsorber warranty||1 year|
|Adsorber cost||from 14 000 $|
|Adsorbent cost||from 10 $ for kg|
|Make a request||Order now|
*12Х18Н10Т is a stainless steel, X is chrome (Cr), H is nickel (Ni), Т is titanium (Ti). This steel contains 0,12% of carbon, 18% of chrome, 10% of nickel and not more than 1 – 1,5% of titanium.
**The steel of marking 08Х18Н10 contains 0,08% of carbon, 18% of chrome and 10% of nickel.
***1Н-I-ТМКЩ-С-3: category 1, manufacture method Ф, type I, marking ТМКЩ (heat frost acid alcaline), hardness degree C, thickness 3 mm.
Dimensions of the device are approximate. For precise dimensions it is necessary to send a request or to contact our Engineering department.
At our company you can order:
- the standard ААС-1000 adsorption unit, or the design can be modified to meet special requirements with individually customized parameters,
- manufacture of the unit from high quality materials,
- installation, adjustment and testing of the gas cleaning system
- after-sales service, that includes technical support on both operation and maintenance.
To place an order:
- Call +7 (495) 6451995; +7 (903) 7080254 or
- Complete and submit the feedback form.
The AAC-1000 adsorption device has a number of features that favorably distinguish it from similar devices.
1. Since we developed this product, we have the expertise to:
- modify it for specific premises and operating requirements
- provide high-quality and prompt service
2. Relatively low capacity of the unit means:
- lower cost
- compact dimensions suitable for small spaces
- less quantity of adsorber is needed to fill the working chamber
For a larger volume of purified air or room size, we offer a more powerful model – the adsorption device with catalytic cleaning.
3. A simple but effective design without marketing excesses:
- guarantees a reasonable price
- eliminates leakage of polluted air and poor quality cleaning
allows you to quickly assess the sorbent condition through special sampling ports
- allows the manual replacement of absorbent material, which is convenient for premises where it is not possible to install special mechanisms
- does not require special training for employees to work with the unit.
Functionality. At small sizes, the adsorption unit is able to purify a large volume of air. In addition, thanks to its sorbent (impregnated with potassium iodide of not less than 2% and having a high catalytic capacity), unpleasant odors can be eliminated at a sewage pumping station.
In order to enable a long and effective lifetime of the ААС-1000 unit with catalytic cleaning you need to keep a few simple rules:
- Install the unit in a heated room that is adequately protected from the risk of explosion or fire.
- Ensure the presence of an exhaust fan, as this is necessary for operation under vacuum.
- A straight section of the gas flue before the gas flows into the device should be at least 0,6-0,8 meters long;
- The maximum air speed allowed in the supply and outlet sections is 8 m/s, and in the working chamber 0,4 m/s.
- The frequency of adsorbent replacement depends on the concentration of gaseous impurities in the air, so you need to frequently monitor adsorbent condition.
The ААС-1000 adsorption device with catalytic cleaning is an intellectual property, therefore it can be ordered only at our company.
- design of the device accounting for the characteristics of the environment and room parameters, where it operates
- expedited manufacturing
- installation and commissioning
- conducting laboratory tests
- advice and technical support
For detailed information on the technical and operational characteristics of the ААС-1000 and the terms of cooperation:
- Call +7 (495) 6451995; or +7 (903) 7080254; or
- Complete and submit the feedback form.